Camera and Lens Used: Canon 7D Mark II, 15-135
ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed: f/5.6, SS 1/125
Software Used: Photoshop
Actions/Presets Used: Inspire Photoshop Actions, Newborn Necessities Photoshop Actions
- Cloned blanket to extend it and remove wrinkles and Christmas lights
- Cloned and spot healed Santa Hat to remove white stitching
- Used a bokeh stock image for lighting in the background.
Newborn Necessities Photoshop Actions:
- Paint on Red Baby Fix
- Paint on Jaundice Fix
- Paint on Gray Skin Fix
- Cake Smash Color Pop on “1st” in Baby’s 1st Christmas to improve visibility, than painted light on the white “1st” stitching
- My Dreams – changed brown blanket on the baby to white, painted it with light (In the Spotlight) to lighten up, than painted dark (Under the Blanket) to give it depth.
- Magic Baby Lotion
- Print Sharpie
Manually straightened and cropped the image.
Image Title: MCP to the rescue!
By: Rocheal Matthews
Studio: Rocheal Photography